USEFUL INFO FOR MIC CONFERENCE 2021 ATTENDEES
The health and safety of our conference attendees and exhibitors is a priority.
The congress will offer a “hybrid” solution thanks to which some speakers will be on site and others will be home. The audience will be both on site and at home and the interaction between on site and virtual will be guaranteed. This choice will result in a decrease of on-site participants as present measure and allows to consider up to maximum 35 people on site during the congress dates. There has been an additional re-organization of the spaces dedicated to the congress to respect the distancing of the seats as current rules will state.
The personnel in charge of security will be increased to monitor the flows and measures to be carried out.
GENERAL MEASURES ADOPTED FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Social distancing will be required in the session room or meal functions.
- In the session room reduced seats will be available according to the current rules for social distancing. It is not possible to reserve the seats.
Staff will oversee room capacity and prevent people from gathering.
- Consumption of food and beverages will be restricted to designated areas.
- In the meeting rooms, ventilation is foreseen at the end of each session; sanitation of meeting rooms and common areas will be done according to Health Authorities.
- There will be increased cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available outside and inside the meeting room and common places.
MEASURES TO PREVENT COVID SPECIFIC FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Participants are required to register online on the official MIC Conference website.
- Onsite participants will need a Covid-19 digital certificate (Green Pass), or equivalent certificate recognized by the Italian authorities. The certificate will be read at the entrance in the conference venue and in the case you will use the conference bus at the pick-up point. All accesses will be tracked to keep the full list for at least 14 days. For more information of the Covid-19 digital certificate (Green Pass) please visit: https://www.esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/normativaonline/decreto-iorestoacasa-domande-frequenti/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia.html
- Separate entrance and exit path will be guaranteed.
- We ask that all participants use discretion in attending the event. If you are feeling ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please exercise common sense and do not attend the conference that day. When in doubt, get medical attention for an appropriate diagnosis.
- Personnel in charge will check if participants wear their compulsory mask or invite to wear it and well as sanitizing their hands.
MEASURES TO PREVENT COVID SPECIFIC FOR SPEAKERS AND MODERATORS
MANAGEMENT OF MATERIAL IN THE SESSION ROOM
- Staff will sanitize all the items used during the speeches including speakers’ table
- Device sanitization at the end of each session.
COVID-19 APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOURS TO FOLLOW DURING THE MIC CONFERENCE
All users must strictly comply with the following provisions:
- wash your hands frequently using soap and water for 20 seconds, alternatively use hydroalcoholic solutions;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands;
- when coughing and/or sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with the elbow recess or with a tissue, avoiding the contact of the hands with respiratory secretions;
- throw the tissue once used and wash your hands immediately after;
- avoid promiscuous use of bottles and glasses;
- avoid hugs, handshakes and direct physical contact;
- inside the premises always wear surgical masks, avoid close and prolonged contact with people and keep a safe distance;
- outside the premises, wear surgical masks if it is not possible to continuously maintain a safe distance;
- wear FFP2 masks for extraordinary activities in which it is necessary to continuously maintain a distance of less than 1 meter;
- on the way to and from the conference venue, whether using public transport or by car with other non-cohabiting people, it is necessary to wear a face mask continuously.